- Arrive and settle in. Head next door to Duntroon Highlands Cafe for dinner or order-in from their locally inspired menu. Start planning your rides with our Strava Club @Highlands House
- Start planning your stay when you’re back at The Highlands House enjoying the sunset and crackling fire.
- Head out on your first gravel ride. We recommend the 53km Four Village Tour if it is your first time here.
- Plan to have lunch on the road in one of the many village restaurants and cafes that cater to bikers along the route.
- Enjoy an invigorating outdoor shower before dinner which you can make and enjoy indoors or in the outdoor dining pavillion.
- Make life easy and get dinner catered! Either way plan, to enjoy a fire in the evening under an incredible star-filled sky.
- Make sure your bikes are working properly in the bike garage before heading out for your second ride.
- Key destinations to hit include The Summit Social House Bike Cafe in Collingwood, The Georgian Trail beside South Georgian Bay, a cool down at Northwinds Beach and take a short detour to the Ravenna Country Market to get a delicious snack
- Enjoy a relaxing and refueling lunch on the outdoor patio at the Cafe next door.
- If you need a late checkout, please ask.